Application Integration Principles
1. The Enterprise is a Single Entity; ALL data and systems must be Integrated and Aligned to realize full potential
2. Enterprise Data Architecture and Data Quality Management is shared by All Applications
3. All Applications Access and Share the Same Enterprise Data
· Same Object Form, Fit and Function and All Share the Same Populations and Attribute Values.
4. All Applications will use and create/maintain enterprise integration enabled data using Standard Messaging and Enterprise Data Quality Services
5. Applications will only create data that conforms to enterprise standards and resides in an enterprise standard data store.
6. One application will align with one business process (work system), start to end.
7. Application Integration Principles apply equally to packaged software; maintain enterprise data via a standard message and the enterprise data quality function(s).
8. Application to application transitions will be supported by a standard message service which preserves object keys and filters.